
Super Junior - M (Mandarin) Promotional Picture
from left: Zhoumi, Henry, Siwon, Hangeng, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook
from left: Zhoumi, Henry, Siwon, Hangeng, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook

Super Junior - M - Siwon, Hangeng, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook
The Original Members of Super Junior
*I LOVE LOVE LOVE RYEOWOOK'S POSE HERE. HE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL!!*

Donghae looks neat~!!His shoes! Reminds me of Hyuk's..
EunHae LOVE^^
Super Junior M will officially make their debut on April 8, 2008 and on April 9, 2008 the first MV, the Chinese version of U will be released followed by an interview.
I wanna see how Zhoumi n Henry sing n dance! I still support ONLY 13 tho'
But i like Henry. As for Zhoumi, no comment.
Three days to go!!
EunHae LOVE^^
Super Junior M will officially make their debut on April 8, 2008 and on April 9, 2008 the first MV, the Chinese version of U will be released followed by an interview.
I wanna see how Zhoumi n Henry sing n dance! I still support ONLY 13 tho'
But i like Henry. As for Zhoumi, no comment.
Three days to go!!

2 comments:
June 14, 2008 at 5:16 AM
cool
but the second picture isnt siwon its zhou mi!!
lol
June 14, 2008 at 11:11 AM
it's siwon dear..
and not zhoumi..
zhoumi's outfit for d photoshoot is black..
as u can see from d first pix,
zhoumi is on d far left..
Post a Comment