cough cough cough

it had been a week straight now for me to be alive in the morning. i was either up early or i didn't sleep at all just to buy the limited edition nasi lemak from the nearby stall.

but it's worth it. although sometimes i felt like dying in class due to lack of sleep.

cough cough cough

i'm sick. my throat hurts. it's all thanks to the heat from being roasted inside Nad's shiny 'Mercedes Benz'. Ahem, yes. I mean it's 'snowy' inside the posh 'Mercedes Benz' that I got my portion of natural tan without fail everyday.

Thanks, car.

oh. u know the israel thingy. i'm on boycott too (urgh, trying so hard here. almost dying) it kinda, no, scratch that. it FEELS TOTALLY weird/bizarre/unthinkable/strange/peculiar etc for not eating McD.

plus Pepsi plus KFC which means Pizza Hut as well.

Oh I just read that DBSK's price for a CF is around USD600K. WOW! If I have as much money as Oprah does, I shall be happily making CFs, Films,Dramas, Variety Shows all year round with them plus Super Junior plus SNSD plus Family Outing casts.

No.scratch that.

I SHALL BUY SM ENTERTAINMENT OR SOUTH KOREA.

somebody told me "wait till pigs fly and that shall come true"

i hope scientist will soon put together pigs and birds DNA and breed them so my wish can come true..

till then, i have to wait. yes. patience is a virtue.

0 comments: